In this role, you’ll be working with the Operations team on a modern and fast-paced production system. If you’re talented, love to learn, and enjoy working with open-source web and database tools, this position is a great opportunity to grow your skills and contribute.
- Ø Analyze and optimize our data environment
- Ø Lead database development for new software projects
- Ø Lead integration of current and future databases
- Ø Support ad-hoc reporting needs and provide guidance for departmental analysts
- Ø Design and implement a data warehouse solution
- Ø Hands-on SQL programming and database management required
Skills and Experiences:
- Ø 1-5 years SQL database administration
- Ø 1-2 years experience creating logical and physical data models, and other documentation
- Ø Some experience on data warehouse design & implementation projects
- Ø Self-starter
- Ø Excellent communication skills
- Ø Ability to understand business requirements
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Ø 1 – 3 years of related experience
- Ø Possesses and applies expertise on multiple work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Ø Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Ø Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to identify problems and resolve them using systems approach.
- Requires experience and demonstrated abilities for working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with a diverse group of professionals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work appropriately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Although certification is not required for hire for this position, candidates must be willing to obtain certification within twelve (12) months of hire through company-sponsored training and development program.
For consideration, all candidates must successfully complete pre-employment process, which includes: skills assessment, drug & alcohol screening, interview, physical examination, etc… This position offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits including Health, Dental, Disability, and Vision Insurance, 401k, and a great working environment.
- $53,251 – $72,854/annually
- 8 hour shift
- Monday – Friday
- Full time: 40+ hours per/week
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile