The Talent Coordinator is the keeper of all Talent Management information and responsible for ad hoc projects within the department. This person is a credibility builder, a Talent champion, an agency facilitator, and employee advocate. Also demonstrates ability to provide excellent customer service, multitask and meet deadlines.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Primary payroll contact with Corporate Payroll. Responsible for completing forms, sending over payroll information, mitigating payroll issues (regular and temporary) and passing out paychecks.
- Will need to gain a working knowledge of all benefits. Ability to help answer general questions and know when to refer to Corporate Benefits Department.
- Company “go-to” person for any and all questions that employees have, ranging from general policy questions to vacation/sick/attendance issues.
- Assist HR Manager and Recruiter with scheduling interviews, posting jobs (internet, etc), entering background checks, and checking references. Maintain Summer Intern resumes and answer job inquiries when positions are not available.
- Will process all new hire paperwork. To include: organizing and retrieving all necessary paperwork, filing background checks, completing I-9’s, etc. Will also be responsible for setting new hires up prior to arrival. After hire responsible for general maintenance of employee files.
- Compile termination packets for employees, and answer any questions they have regarding policies and benefits. Maintain the Employee Exit Checklist for SOX Compliance.
General Administrative Support for Talent Management Department
- Maintain employee personnel files and keep up with regular filing. Lookup employee records. Write and answer employee verifications. Ad Hoc Projects for Management or the HR Team.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred or applicable internships
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Individual must work well independently and within a group
- Must be able to quickly gain employee trust and maintain an extraordinarily high level of confidentiality. Experience working with sensitive information highly preferred.
- Knowledgeable in current and practices, future trends, and developments
- Demonstrates conflict management, and is able to read situations quickly and find common ground and get cooperation
- Is effective in a variety of settings and levels of employees: one-on-one, small groups, with peers, executives and managers
- Is able to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, establishing trust and respect
- Is able to make decisions in a timely manner, under tight deadlines and pressure
- Is able to negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- Uses logic to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Stron0%g communication skills are essential
- $56,000 – $79,000/yr (plus bonus; generally 10% – 20% annually)
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile