Quality Assurance Test Engineer
Test engineer that is familiar with the software testing process. This person would work directly with the Product Owner representative and test lead and be responsible for executing software tests, creating and updating software test plans, creating and editing system and user manuals for the software. The person should be comfortable working closely with a software development team in a face-paced, intense, development effort.
Must have experience conducting software testing from test plans and working with complex software applications. Must have experience developing software test plans from scratch and updating those plans as software evolves. Must have some experience writing user documentation including users manuals and installation manuals. Must have experience working directly with software developers in a small team, fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Ø 1 – 3 years of related experience
- Ø Possesses and applies expertise on multiple work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Ø Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Ø Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to identify problems and resolve them using systems approach.
- Requires experience and demonstrated abilities for working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with a diverse group of professionals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work appropriately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Although certification is not required for hire for this position, candidates must be willing to obtain certification within twelve (12) months of hire through company-sponsored training and development program.
For consideration, all candidates must successfully complete pre-employment process, which includes: skills assessment, drug & alcohol screening, interview, physical examination, etc… This position offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits including Health, Dental, Disability, and Vision Insurance, 401k, and a great working environment.
- $43,251 – $62,854/annually
- 8 hour shift
- Monday – Friday
- Full time: 40+ hours per/week
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile