Property Development Associate
- Assists with candidate information reports related to leasing and land use viability.
- Assists with lease or other real estate agreements.
- Coordinates with outside vendor partners, environmental engineers, architectural & engineering firms, title search firms and others to ensure that transactions close within defined time frames.
- Identify potential risk scenarios,
- Assists with drafting and proofing recordable transaction documents, easements, warranty deeds, etc. for legal department review.
- Prepares zoning and permitting applications and monitor progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information as a result of the application review process.
- Ensures compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as Site Acquisition Project Coordinator on project.
- Communicates activities with team members and other departments, as needed.
- Assists with site sketches, as needed Interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements for facilities and/or related equipment as project scope defines.
- Reviews zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements.
- Assists with and helps prepares land use entitlement applications and presentations before governmental and architectural review boards.
- Assists site acquisition specialists as they coordinate with owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as project scope defines.
- Coordinate with client and engineering department to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc).
- Completes Lease & Zoning Audit reviews.
- Reviews and approves site specific documents.
- Completes Co-location applications and associated documents
- Reviews the quality and completeness of site specific documentation
- Monitors and tracks progress on all open transactions.
- Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
- Must be able to read and review Construction drawings.
- 1 – 3 years equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to identify problems and resolve them using systems approach.
- Requires experience and demonstrated abilities for working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with a diverse group of health care professionals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work appropriately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Although certification is not required for hire for this position, candidates must be willing to obtain certification within twelve (12) months of hire through company-sponsored training and development program.
For consideration, all candidates must successfully complete pre-employment process, which includes: skills assessment, drug & alcohol screening, interview, physical examination, etc… This position offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits including Health, Dental, Disability, and Vision Insurance, 401k, and a great working environment.
- $13.25 – $37.72/hour
- 8 hour shifts
- Monday – Friday
- Full time: 40+ hours per/week
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile