Contact Center Supervisor
The Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of an inbound/outbound contact center including supervision of Team Leads, Support Staff, and Customer Service Representatives. The Supervisor will ensure that production and quality expectations are met through monitoring service levels, consumer satisfaction, client satisfaction, and compliance of protocols and procedures.
- Provide continuous coaching to Team Leads and Support Staff in order to meet/exceed contact center performance expectations.
- Drive personal accountability of Team Leads for their individual team stats by conducting an analysis of documented coaching sessions, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
Host meetings with direct reports in an open forum to discuss performance results, discuss opportunities, create action plans, and promote teamwork.
- Identify additional training opportunities to assist staff in reaching maximum potential.
- Conduct performance appraisals annually on each direct report.
- Responsible for approval of staff’s time through payroll system.
- Responsible for all aspects of discipline.
- Develop spurts/incentives for contact center employees to foster teamwork, morale, and drive performance results.
- Analyze statistical contact center data to determine areas of opportunity at a client specific level to prevent corrective action plans.
- Work with various departments to develop process/procedures that will drive efficiency, reduce cost and create client satisfaction.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of services/products that offered.
- Understand each specific department within the organization to resolve/care for customer service escalations.
Your credentials must demonstrate the ability to successfully enhance operational performance, manage multiple priorities and develop people. You must be passionate about contact center management and enjoy being close to the center of action. You need to be a team player and able to work in a coordinated fashion with other staff members to accomplish multiple client objectives. Your communication and presentation style must be empowering, direct and effective with individuals, groups and in writing. It is imperative that you are a self-starter and be able to provide leadership and direction to all levels of employees.
• 3 years experience in a call center environment
• 1-2 years experience operating a predictive dialing system
• 2 years experience recruiting and hiring new employees
• 2 years experience in a contact center environment focusing on sales
- Salary: $57,000 – $82,000 (based on experience)
- Profit Sharing
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile