Supply Chain & Logistics Management Specialist
The Supply Chain Management Specialist will provide analysis to support business decisions critical to the management team. The candidate will ensure supply chain compliance with appropriate federal import / export regulations. Facilitate and ensure cost efficient freight movements of import / export shipments. Provide analysis and support to business decisions critical for moving materials and shipping freight. Research, analyze and identify cost savings and efficiencies for domestic freight shipments. Be a liaison for other depts. and other subsidiaries for import/export issues. Using analytical and quantitative methods, conduct various analysis as assigned. Define problem, gather data, present data and prepare for detailed and thorough review of report data.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities
- Provide warehouse inventory distribution in accordance to standardized process.
- Establish and maintain work priorities; work stations, and meet day to day tasking by the supervisor.
- Ensures that each task order is completed within the established standard.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi task, observe safety regulations and adhere to established operational procedures.
- Coordinates with unit co-workers and managers to ensure the proper automated system(s) are updated and the results are correct and current.
- Follow processes that are in place to maintain visibility and accountability for all material within the facilities area of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance with current regulations and directives.
- Skills and knowledge in relating to quality control and traffic management functions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and resolve problems as they occur.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of distribution/transportation processes.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, systems thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and assignments concurrently.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail.
- Must possess computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Lotus Notes.
For consideration, all candidates must successfully complete pre-employment process, which includes: skills assessment, drug & alcohol screening, interview, physical examination, etc… This position offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits including Health, Dental, Disability, and Vision Insurance, 401k, and a great working environment.
$36-322 – $72,709
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile