This is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified individual to grow with a company with a focus primarily on residential landscape design & installation.
Responsibilities for the Designer may include landscape planning, designing, estimating, design presentation and overseeing the installation of design projects. Management of a landscape crew, and implementation of landscape design, installation/planting from start to finish, working with customers with regards to both small and large scale landscape installations.
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent (Degree desirable, but not required)
- 1 – 2 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate with multiple types of people.
- Strong teamwork orientation.
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Requires experience and demonstrated abilities for working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with a diverse group of professionals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work appropriately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Although certification is not required for hire for this position, candidates must be willing to obtain certification within twelve (12) months of hire through company-sponsored training and development program.
For consideration, all candidates must successfully complete pre-employment process, which includes: skills assessment, drug & alcohol screening, interview, physical examination, etc… This position offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits including Health, Dental, Disability, and Vision Insurance, 401k, and a great working environment.
- $21.00 – $35.65/hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday – Friday
- Full time: 40+ hours per/week