Commercial Facilities Planner/Commercial Interiors Designer
Under direction of the manager, the planner will be a member of a team supporting the workplace and building. He or she will manage projects from initial request to implementation.
This includes schematic planning and design of space, furniture and finishes changes, coordinating department moves and supporting company events.
1-2 years of experience in the areas of facilities planning, interior design, construction, or move management.
Skill Requirements (Include interpersonal skills)
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong design skills
- Excellent technical ability
- Ability to read and create plans, furniture layouts, and graphic presentations
- Familiarity with project management and knowledge of construction and facilities processes
- Ability to work independently on several projects at once and be a part of a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment to high quality.
Working Conditions and Additional Requirements (include special requirements, e.g., lifting, travel,overtime)
Work hours are 7:30 to 4:00. Weekend and off hours work is sometimes required to cover events, mange vendors, or oversee a project. Travel between remotes field offices and other locations is sometimes required. Job does involve extensive walking and standing as well as occasional exposure to construction areas.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to identify problems and resolve them using systems approach.
- Requires experience and demonstrated abilities for working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with a diverse group of health care professionals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work appropriately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Although certification is not required for hire for this position, candidates must be willing to obtain certification within twelve (12) months of hire through company-sponsored training and development program.
For consideration, all candidates must successfully complete pre-employment process, which includes: skills assessment, drug & alcohol screening, interview, physical examination, etc… This position offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits including Health, Dental, Disability, and Vision Insurance, 401k, and a great working environment.
- $23.25 – $47.72/hour
- 8 hour shifts
- Monday – Friday
- Full time: 40+ hours per/week
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile