Training Development Specialist
- Coordinate all training, education and development. Will be responsible for collaborating with business partners to define delivery and implementation requirements to meet business needs on-demand.
- Ensure timely development and implementation of standardized programs to fulfill a wide range of skills training and job skills development needs.
- Implement core curriculum & targeted development programs to meet development needs across the organization
- Ensure that new and newly promoted employees are effectively on boarded and integrated into their new positions.
- Ability to consult and assess needs of business and create solutions to close skill gaps.
- Facilitation – present concepts clearly, articulate key distinctions, and lead rich discussions suited to the audience’s needs
- Coaching – provide timely coaching and feedback to help individuals and groups strengthen a specific knowledge or skill area
- Building Partnerships – identify opportunities and take action to work collaboratively and build strategic partnerships with internal resources and external vendors.
- Verbal and Written Communication – clearly conveying information and ideas through verbal and written communication to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the messages
- Experience required: 1-5 years training others, facilitation and Learning and Development expertise
- Minimum education: HS/GED
- Behavioral, Leadership and personality assessment/tools.
- Training and facilitation skills or relevant presentation skills.
- Instructional design capabilities or relevant writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Microsoft office skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- $59,950 – $85,200 annually plus bonuses (average 15% to 25% of base)
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile