Duties include: Responsible for acting as the primary interface between technology infrastructure and a specific business/functional area. Incumbents identify business unit requirements, create project and process specifications, coordinate with project teams and ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget. May have a dual reporting relationship to technology and to business/functional unit management. Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems. Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable. Works under limited direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines. Experience with analyzing business processes, defining key business drivers and designing/developing reporting to highlight opportunities for process improvements. Ability to define business metrics, perform trend analysis and conclude on results to drive business decisions.
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent (Degree desirable, but not required)
- 1 – 2 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate with multiple types of people.
- Strong teamwork orientation.
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Requires experience and demonstrated abilities for working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with a diverse group of professionals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with both business and technical personnel to solve business challenges
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Although certification is not required for hire for this position, candidates must be willing to obtain certification within twelve (12) months of hire through company-sponsored training and development program.
For consideration, all candidates must successfully complete pre-employment process, which includes: skills assessment, drug & alcohol screening, interview, physical examination, etc… This position offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits including Health, Dental, Disability, and Vision Insurance, 401k, and a great working environment.
- $21.00 – $35.65/hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday – Friday
- Full time: 40+ hours per/week
Apply Now – Create/Update Profile